Combining minimalistic design and vivid photography, we build captivating websites that are multi-device responsive and super fast. Additionally, we carefully optimize your website to bring targeted traffic and quality leads:
- WordPress Website: We build our websites based on WordPress platform, the most popular, secure and Google friendly CMS on the web.
- Fully Responsive: According to Statista, in 2018, 52.2 percent of all website traffic was generated through mobile phones. In addition, Google prefers responsive websites with one version of content, regardless of the used device. We build your website and its pages 100% responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Minimalist Design: We break down your website’s structure, codes and content to the barest elements necessary to maximize functionality, user experience and search engine friendliness.
- Quality Photography: Instead of cheesy stock photos, we engage your customers by using striking images on your website that are high quality, genuine and relatable.
SEO & Speed
Search Engine Optimization
According to Brian Dean, websites with the content that are better written and more thorough have a better chance to rank higher among their competitors. Using the latest and most powerful tools, we implement promising keywords to help your site appear among the top results:
- On-Site SEO: Your website’s content and source code will be optimized to be the most relevant to the search engine results page (SERP).
- Off-Site SEO: We implement content and backlinks in reputable places outside of your website to improve your site’s popularity, relevancy, and trustworthiness.
- Page Speed: Google and Bing have indicated that page speed is one of their factors to rank your website. We use techniques such as minification, image optimization, browser caching, etc. to increase your site’s speed.
- Keywords Analysis: We research your market’s keyword demand to create competitive terms and phrases that receive targeted visitors with better conversion rate.
- Search Engine Indexing: We communicate with different search engines to make sure they can access and crawl your website.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click ads represent the quickest way for lead generation and your company to be found. Furthermore, consumers can be targeted based on age, gender, location, and even mobile usage. In a word, you spend most of your ad dollars on users who most likely to convert.
- Google AdWords: Every AdWords project involves complete development from creation to optimization and management. They include keyword discovery, Ad creation, landing pages, conversion tracking, cost management, campaign improvement, and competitive analysis.
- Facebook Ads: Using Facebook Ads, you can target your potential clients by their income level, shopping behavior, visited websites, and other attributes.
- Remarketing: We capture visitors’ attention by reconnecting with them and showing relevant ads across different devices after they leave your website.
According to BrightLocal, 46% of all Google searches are for local businesses. Also, 50% of local mobile searchers look for particular business information. More importantly, 78% of local mobile searches result in offline purchases. We help you increase your chances of showing up in local search results such as Google, Yelp or Yellow Pages by properly listing and promoting your business information. Whether you are an accountant, a construction company, or a hair stylist, we can improve your business through our local SEO tools:
- Full Citation Audit
- Local Citations Building
- Rich Media Citations
- Social Citations
We have tools to track anything from traffic sources to individual page visits and conversion rates. We help you to focus on the key metrics that matter the most to your goals. Our customized and scheduled reports give you insights about your site and campaigns performance in order to measure the impact of your digital strategies towards success.
Let's Say Hi.
- Slow-loading websites cost retailers $2.6 billion in lost sales each year.
- Judgments on website credibility are 75% based on a website’s overall aesthetics.
- First impressions are 94% design-related.
- 85% of adults think that a company’s mobile website should be as good as or better than its desktop website.
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience.
- You’re 279.64 times more likely to climb Mount Everest than click on a banner ad.