We Are H4
WE DO ONLINE MARKETING.
“H4 Marketing is a versatile digital agency based in Irvine, the heart of Orange County, dedicated to helping regional and national companies build their brands and grow their businesses for more than 17 years. We combine smart integrated marketing and strategic planning to help our clients achieve their objectives by offering services such as Website Design, Online Marketing, Online Advertising, Branding, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Analytics Reporting. We believe the sky is the limit when art and science collide together to aim for extraordinary. We use technology to truly understand your clients and make simple to look so beautiful that creates emotional connections, open doors, and let your products sell for themselves. We don’t settle for less than stunning. Our work must stand out and we stand by our work.” — Hooman Barestagh, CEO & Founder.
Founder & Consultant
A minimalist dog lover, a self-made entrepreneur, a pixel-perfect designer, and a calculated marketer. After years of working for big companies and running couple of my own, I wake up everyday to learn more and share them with my clients.
Sr. Business/System Analyst
I've been born to connect business and development. I can identify the requirements and problems in my sleep and create and translate the solutions during my afternoon teatime.
CESO (Chief Emotional Support Officer)
I've been there for them from the beginning. I'm great at motivating and sympathizing when times are tough.
Our small team is growing fast.
Come join us!
Let's Say Hi.
- Slow-loading websites cost retailers $2.6 billion in lost sales each year.
- Judgments on website credibility are 75% based on a website’s overall aesthetics.
- First impressions are 94% design-related.
- 85% of adults think that a company’s mobile website should be as good as or better than its desktop website.
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience.
- You’re 279.64 times more likely to climb Mount Everest than click on a banner ad.